Saturday, November 14, 2009

My favorite, Katt Williams Speaks on Recent Arrest

Following his recent arrest on burglary charges, comedian Katt Williams spoke out against the charges brought against him.

“I did not steal when I was homeless, if I did not steal when I was starving, then I certainly will not steal $3,500 worth of jewelry,”
Katt Williams told Rasha Entertainment in a video interview.

Williams
was officially charged with burglary and criminal trespassing on Monday, November 9 after being arrested for allegedly breaking into the Georgia home of a man by the name ofDaniel Broach.

“They thought that I was an average typical negro,”
explained Williams. “I am no such a thing. I don't talk like it. I don't act like it. I don't walk like it and I don't hang with people that do.”

Just last month Katt Williams released Pimpadelic, a DVD featuring Williams performing material in front of a sold-out crowd in Washington DC. The DVD also features a number of bonus footage and an exclusive interview with Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment